Globe G12A 12″ Automatic Gravity Feed Medium Duty Meat Slicer
The slicer features an ideal food chute angle that holds product better and minimizes waste. The anodized aluminum construction is stain resistant.
- Finish: Stain resistant, heavy gauge, anodized aluminum finish is easy to clean.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, Powerful fan cooled motor and permanently lubricated ball bearings ensure quiet operation. Thermal overload protection included.
- Knife: 12” Hard chromed, special alloy hollow ground knife lasts longer and sharpens easily.
- Manual Reset Button: Motor overload protection allows the operator to reset the slicer manually.
- Top Mounted Sharpener: All metal construction and top mounted for easy access. Two stone, dual action design allows quick return to a razor sharp edge. Removable for cleaning.
- On/Off Controls: Separate On/Off push buttons are moisture protected and sanitation sealed.
- Automatic Chute Drive: Chute travels at 40 strokes per minute utilizing a separate motor and linkage drive system. Chute can be quickly engaged or disengaged for manual operation with the auto engage lever located on the front of the slicer.
- Ball Bearing Chute Slide System: Ball bearing system ensures smooth and easy movement of the food chute assembly.
- Knife Hub: Knife hub bearings, belt and motor are fully enclosed, protecting them from moisture.
Knife Cover Interlock: Slicer will not operate with the knife cover removed.
- Knife Ring Guard: Permanently mounted knife ring guard protects the non-slicing portion of the knife. Slicer table protects leading edge of the knife when completely closed.
- Table Rod: Separate table support rod is protected by the table casting and cover.
- Bottom Enclosure: Components are safeguarded by a cover, protecting them from food and
other debris. No Volt Release Relay: Prevents inadvertent activation of the slicer in the event of power interruption.
- Slice Deflector: Deflector is securely fastened to the slicer; simple to remove without tools and
easy to clean.
- Rubber Feet: Supplied with nonslip rubber feet.
||25 × 24 × 20 in
- Total Weekly Rent (inc taxes) $64.49
- Total Rent for 12 Months $3353.28
- Year 1 Purchase Price $3792.4