Imperial IFS-40-E 40 Lb Electric Floor Fryer
Immersed elements are a lower cost electric alternative. 14 KW total output. Captures particles under element. Virtually eliminates leaks. Stainless steel exterior, except back.
- Electric Elements – Elements are located inside the stainless steel fry pot, below the fry zone.
- Element output is 14 KW.
- Two elements styles are available, immersed elements are the most economical, the tilt-up elements offer complete access to the fry pot for cleaning.
- Direct heat-to-element contact heats oil quickly resulting in less absorption and better tasting food.
- Snap acting electronic thermostat has a 200ºF – 400ºF. (93ºC – 204ºC) temperature range that extends oil life and produces a uniformly cooked product.
- Large Cool Zone – Captures and holds particles out of the fry zone. – Reduces taste transfer.
- Stainless Steel Fry pots – Large 14″ x 14″ (356 x 356 mm) frying area.
- Fry pot sides are robotically welded stainless steel to virtually eliminate leaks.
- Fine mesh wire crumb is included.
- Deep drawn bottom facilitates draining, slants toward the drain.
- 1-1/4″ (32 mm) full port drain valve empties fry pot quickly and safely.
- Two large, nickel-plated fry baskets with vinyl coated, heat protection, handles are included.
- Basket hangers are stainless steel.
- Exterior Features – Stainless steel front, door, sides, basket hanger and fry pot.
- Welded and polished stainless steel seams.
- Full heat shield protects control panel.
- Full bottom chassis provide structural support.
- Plate mounted 6″ (152 mm) heavy duty stainless steel legs or optional casters assure secure support.
||16 × 31 × 44 in
- Total Weekly Rent (inc taxes) $26.49
- Total Rent for 12 Months $1377.6
- Year 1 Purchase Price $1558