Carter Hoffmann HL4-8 8 Pan Insulated Proofing Cabinet
Logix4 heater proofers are designed for the budget-conscious, with lightweight, sturdy aluminum construction. Because they’re insulated, they are energy-efficient.
- Construction – Welded & riveted double wall, insulated cabinet construction with cabinet welded to base.
- Cabinet Material – All aluminum interior and exterior double wall, insulated construction; .063 aluminum exterior with 2V finish. Base frame: .125 natural aluminum.
- Casters – 5” diameter casters with rubber tread. Four swivel casters. Two casters fitted with brakes.
- Door – Single panel tempered glass door set in extruded black anodized aluminum frame. Field reversible. Full width aluminum drip trough with 1/2” drain at base of door. Removable plastic catch pan mounted under base of cabinet. High temperature santoprene gasket mounted to door.
- Hinges – Adjustable edge mount hinges with chrome plate finish.
- Latch – Heavy-duty edge mount latch with magnetic catch.
- Insulation – 1” thick high density continuous wrap-around insulation in sides and top.
- Tray Rack Assembly – Universal wire slides at fixed spacing of 3”. Assemblies removable. Hold 18”x26” sheet pans, 12”x20” steam table pans, 2/1 or 1/2 G/N pans.
- Thermometer – Digital thermometer with remote sensing bulb and sensing bulb protector. Displays temperature in one degree increments.
- Controls – Dial type controls. One dial for heat and one dial for humidity level. Set temperature dial at 3 and humidity dial at 7+ for proofing (approximate temperature of 85 O -100 O F and 90-95% humidity).
- Water Reservoir – Bottom mounted stainless steel water reservoir is part of heater assembly. Element mounted below pan to provide active humidification. Manual fill. Capacity 2.5 quarts.
- Heat & Humidity System – Bottom mounted heater with one 1700 watt coiled incoloysheathed heating element. High impedence protected fan motor. Water reservoir with 350 watt element affixed to bottom. Blower fan circulates air and humidity. Full range thermostat and on/off switch with power indicating light. Separate dial controls for heat and humidity.
- Electrical Characteristics – Operates on 120 volts, 60 cycle, single phase, 2100 watts, 17.5 amps. Eight foot rubber cord with 3 prong grounding plug. NEMA 5-20P. See low wattage options below.
- Performance – Capable of heating to 190 O F (88 O C). Preheat to 160 O F (71 O C) in approximately 20 minutes. 95% maximum relative humidity. Low wattage options will affect performance.
||35 × 30 × 48 in
- Total Weekly Rent (inc taxes) $59.83
- Total Rent for 12 Months $3111.36
- Year 1 Purchase Price $3518.8