Metro C519-PFC-U C5 1 Series 18 Pan Non-Insulated Proofing Cabinet
- Control: Three holding modules are available. All feature an easy-to-read digital thermometer, recessed control dials, a master on/off switch, and power indicator lights.
- Combination Module: At the flip of a switch change from heated holding mode to proofing mode. Individual analog controls for temperature and humidity levels.
- Holding Module: For heated holding applications. Analog temperature control and a passive humidity generation system.
- Proofing Module: For proofing applications only. Individual analog controls for temperature and humidity levels.
- Performance: All modules provide fast heat-up and recovery through a thermostatically controlled, forced air heating system.
- Sizes: C5 1 Series cabinets are available in Full Height (693 /4″, 1772mm), 3 /4 Height (573 /4″, 1467mm), and 1 /2 Height (423 /4″, 1086mm) sizes.
- Doors: Clear polycarbonate doors provide visibility of the contents of the cabinet without the heat loss associated with opening the door.
- Capacity: Three slide styles provide maximum holding capacity.
- Universal: Adjustable wire slides, with SiteSelect™, hold 18″x26″ sheet, 12″x20″ steam table, 2/1 or 1/1 GN pans, and adjust on 11 /2″ (38mm) increments.
- Lip Load: Fixed aluminum extrusions hold 18″x26″ sheet pans on 11 /2″ (38mm) increments.
- Fixed Wire: Fixed slides hold 18″x26″ sheet, 12″x20″ steam table, 2/1 GN, or 1/1 GN pans on 3″ (76mm) increments.
- Removable Module: All modules are removable, without tools, for easy cleaning of the cabinet interior. Future module upgrades or changes can occur without cabinet body replacement.
- Reliability: Reliability and durability are designed into every C5. High quality components provide a long life of worry-free use.
||70 x 25 x 30 in
- Total Weekly Rent (inc taxes) $35.41
- Total Rent for 12 Months $1841.28
- Year 1 Purchase Price $2082.4