Globe G12 12″ Manual Gravity Feed Medium Duty Meat Slicer
The Globe-branded G series slicer features a 12” hard chromed, special alloy hollow ground knife that lasts longer and sharpens easier.
- Finish: Stain resistant, heavy gauge, anodized aluminum finish is easy to clean.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, Powerful fan cooled motor and permanently lubricated ball bearings ensure quiet operation. Thermal overload protection included.
- Knife: 12” Hard chromed, special alloy hollow ground knife lasts longer and sharpens easily.
- Manual Reset Button: Motor overload protection allows the operator to reset the slicer manually.
- Top Mounted Sharpener: All metal construction and top mounted for easy access. Two stone, dual action design allows quick return to a razor sharp edge. Removable for cleaning.
- On/Off Controls: Separate On/Off push buttons are moisture protected and sanitation sealed.
- Ball Bearing Chute Slide System: Ball bearing system ensures smooth and easy movement of the food chute assembly.
- Knife Hub: Knife hub bearings, belt and motor are fully enclosed, protecting them from moisture.
Knife Cover Interlock: Slicer will not operate with the knife cover removed.
- Knife Ring Guard: Permanently mounted knife ring guard protects the non-slicing portion of the knife. Slicer table protects leading edge of the knife when completely closed.
- Table Rod: Separate table support rod is protected by the table casting and cover.
- Bottom Enclosure: Components are safeguarded by a cover, protecting them from food and
other debris. No Volt Release Relay: Prevents inadvertent activation of the slicer in the event of power interruption.
- Slice Deflector: Deflector is securely fastened to the slicer; simple to remove without tools and
easy to clean.
- Rubber Feet: Supplied with nonslip rubber feet.
||25 × 24 × 17 in
- Total Weekly Rent (inc taxes) $21.84
- Total Rent for 12 Months $1135.68
- Year 1 Purchase Price $1284.4